Your shopping cart is empty!
We operate multiple Mobile Fitting Teams who are available Monday to Friday, our guys will travel to your home or work. We operate areas by demand basis so the more notice you give the better the chances of getting the booking you want. Alternatively fitting can be arranged through your dealership where your project can be completed before you even collect your new vehicle. We cover all 32 counties.
How It Works
- Select Choose Your Van option on the Top Menu Bar
- Pick your Make, Model & Production Year.
- Contact Us and we will talk you the booking process.
- Bookings can be scheduled by a team member who can answer any other questions you may have.
- Please give as much notice as possible to avoid disappointment, but most booking are available within 2-5 days
- Please supply detailed address, directions & contact details to avoid mistakes.
- Services Currently Available Through Mobile Fitting
- Raised Floor/Drawers
- Roof Bar/Rack
- Rear Door Ladders
- Steel Bulkheads
- Roof Vents
- Interior LED Lighting
- Slam Locks
- Dead Locks
- Select your Grade
- Premium Grade
The Premium Grade offers you a Hardwood Throughout Plywood specifically designed for commercial vehicle application. It has a rhobust core and a bright wood grain finish, which is hard wearing and offers you maximum protection with minimal weight. This option gives you 6mm wall & door panels, with 9mm floor and pre-assembled arch boxes.
- Budget Grade (Not available for fitted kits)
- Additional Upgrade Options
- 12mm Premium Floor Upgrade
Our Premium Grade Kit can also be upgraded to include 12mm Floor and Arch Boxes in the same high quality Plywood as the Premium Grade Option. The gives you an addition 3mm of protection with this Commercial Vehicle Specific Plywood.
- 12mm Slip-Guard Floor Upgrade
This is a must for Heavy Duty applications, this unique product offers you a High Strength, Coated, Slip Resistant finish. Machined edges will be resealed prior to shipping for maximum durability.
We offer you a number of ways to pay, payment options are:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Cash on Collection.
- Confident You Can Do It Yourself?
No problem, just check out our Fitting Yourself? section for more info.